Thursday 5 June 2008

Paltrow Wants More Children

Gwyneth Paltrow wants a third child with rocker husband Chris Martin, to honour her late father Bruce Paltrow. The actress claims the director - who died of cancer in 2002 - regretted only having two children; Paltrow and her brother Jake. She tells the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it. And also my (late) dad said to me that his only regret in life was that he had only two children and he didn't have more." Paltrow and Martin have also considered adopting. The actress adds, "I do feel we're so fortunate, and we kind of owe it to humanity. We have a lot of love to give and a lot of resources." Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Martin are parents to four year old Apple; and Moses, one.


See Also